1. Be respectful at all times.
2. Keep classroom clean.
3. Be prepared to work.
4. Comply with school dress and conduct codes.
•Are not allowed during my class.
•If I see or hear a cell-phone or any other electronic device, I will confiscate it, write a referral, and your parents will need to come to the school office to retrieve your device.
• Only one student at a time.
• Ask permission and get the Restroom Pass with your name and time written by me.
• Make sure that ALL BOOKS are in the bookshelf.
• You must be in your seats and quiet when the bell rings.
• Class will be dismissed by teacher-not the bell.
•If you finish your class work early, please read silently.
•There is a wide selection of Spanish books available in the classroom and online.
Mrs. Gina Vreeman
Welcome to my site. My name is Mrs. Vreeman and I teach in the Foreign language Department. This is my 2nd year of teaching at Akron Westfield. Currently, I am teaching Spanish 1, 2, 3 and 4.
I have a Bachelors Degree of Arts of Leadership from the University of William Penn, and as well as a Native Spanish Language Teaching license K-12 and an ESL PRACTICUN ENDORSENTMENT K-12 at the William Penn University.
If you need to contact me, you can reach me at the following: